Thursday 6 July 2017

My Creative Scrapbook July Main Kit! 1st layout

Hello everyone! Yesterday was reveal day for the four July kits at My Creative Scrapbook. I got the Main kit filled with the "Summer Days" collection from Simple Stories and some Photoplay products.

Here's one of the five layouts I made with this kit: a page with a photo of the most important men in my life! In February/March they went to Abu Dhabi and Dubai for a week and had the time of their lives! Of course they made some photos to send home to my dd and me! 


A few close-ups: love all the chipboard pieces in this collection & kit!


Yay for flamingo's! (they didn't see any, though)


The MCS kits aren't complete without a piece of ribbon. Love this month's red ribbon!


The July Main Kit is just soooo amazing, it's filled to the brim and after completing five layouts I still have enough left for another 5 pages! Here's a photo of the kit:


For more information about the Kit Club please visit My Creative Scrapbook's website. For more inspiration with this kit you can visit the Design Team Gallery where you'll find all the projects made with the various kits, including all five of mine. 

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a fabulous day!
xoxo
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the flamingo and the sunglasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, als deze lay-out niet zomers is?! Hij is echt heel leuk geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kit looks wonderful...love the bright summery colours, great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i look at your layouts it feels like summer... Great one again

    ReplyDelete