Sunday 5 November 2017

My Creative Scrapbook November Reveal Day!!

Hey friends! It's the 5th of the month and that means it's reveal day over at My Creative Scrapbook! This month's Main kit features the "Vintage Blessings" collection from Simple Stories. Such an awesome collection!! I created 5 layouts and today I'm sharing the first page: my daughter on the day we bought her white and pink bicycle:


My daughter had a very old bike and then one day when we passed a shop we saw this fun bike outside the shop. We decided on the spot this was the bike she needed! Isn't it a fun one?! This Simple Stories collection with the beautiful photo of the bicycle was exactly what I needed to scrap this photo!


I also adore the paper with all the little birdies!! <3 nbsp="" p="">The November Main Kit also contains the packet with all the stickers sheets, which I really love as I'm always looking for little word stickers to include in my pages!



Check out the main kit contents, awesome right?


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and if you want to see the other three November kits as well then please visit the MCS blog and to see all the pages the design team created with this kit and with the other kits then hop over to the Design Team Gallery

Wishing you happy scrapping! 

xx Monique

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING those colors and the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik heb hem al voorbij zien komen op facebook of instagram dat weet ik niet meer . Maar ik vind hem helemaal leuk en zo heerlijk Hollands, geweldige foto's

    ReplyDelete