Wednesday 14 February 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!! - 2 layouts from My Creative Scrapbook

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! For today I've got two layouts created with the fabulous February Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! This kit features the "Love Notes" collection from Photo Play Paper (designed by Becky Fleck) and contains so many cute designs (I totally love cute!) This photo is us quite a while ago:


and a few close-ups:



And here's the second page, which I already shared on Instagram, so maybe you've already seen it. My daughter and I on our birthday:


The cut file is also from My Creative Scrapbook! You can find those HERE (after clicking on the link scroll to the bottom of the page).




And here's the photo of the Creative kit from this month. I was soooo happy I got to play with it too. Normally I only get the Main kit, but this month I had two to play with!


If you're looking for more information about this kit or about one of the other three February kits from My Creative Scrapbook then please hop over to the My Creative Scrapbook website. If you want to see what everyone created with the kits, please visit the DT Gallery.

Thank you so much for visiting!!
xoxo Monique

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! LOVING the colors and those little candy hearts!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    I hope your Valentine is as special to you as you are to me!
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful framing and portrait!

    ReplyDelete